Whether it’s the cultural impact of cat twitter or horror films in Southeast Asia, Carman will always be there to find intrigue. Always down for a good book, play or poetry slam. Also, maybe writing to fund her life obsession with coffee.
- Activism, the ‘New Normal’ (Pt. 1) – Migrant Worker Advocacy
- Activism, The ‘New Normal’ (Pt. 2) – LGBTQIA+ Activism
- The Signpost Project: Making Tissue Paper Uncles and Aunties Visible
- Phua Chu Kang Producer’s Short Film Selected For International Film Festival
- Goodstock: Rekindling Support for the Ubin Community
- ThisConnect.today: Breaking Records & Breaking Stigma with 500-Mask Mental Health Art Exhibition